- Oversee implementation EUC transition Project with the following scope:
- End-User Hardware e.g., computers, printers, AV equipment.
- End-User Software and licenses e.g., O365, AD Identity, SharePoint, Windows 10.
- Email, Collab tools e.g., Videocon, AV eqpt, MS Teams, Skype
- Anti-virus and End-point Management Tool
- Computer Image & User profile configuration
- Remote Access/VPN
- Software Deployment/ Distribution Software
- DTAO (Desktop Anywhere Online Set-up)
- TPA (Third Party Access)
- Active Directory
- Network Printing Configuration and provision of Printers (Contract Novation)
- Service Desk (helpdesk, maintenance and support)
- MS Team/Skype PRI interface
- Trust Domain, End2End Security Policies for network, email, internet, end user device, identity management, password
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Work with Supply Chain Management (SCM) / Procurement Workstream Team for the vendor selection and procurement of EUC equipment, software and services required for the transition.
- Work with Finance Accounts payables for invoice payments
- Knowledge of PCs, EUC standards, Microsoft Software, Info Sec standards and latest Computing technology
- Manages project plan, resources, and cost.
- Coordinate with all necessary business process owners and transition team
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Management (SCM) / Purchasing Workstream Team and other Transition Teams during actual purchase/implementation of various applications/systems and end user computing devices such as laptop computers and its accessories.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Graduate of any B.S. Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in maintaining End User Computing and IT Service Management.
- General knowledge of oil and gas business.