Manage the SAP Project Implementation with SAP Partner and SAP Project Deliverables/Milestones and Timelines. Including Change Requests (CRs).
Recommend purchase and proper license applications for SAP covering End User System Licenses, Engine Licenses (if any) and including 22% Annual Software Maintenance License Cost.
Coordinate with SAP Philippines and its SAP Implementation Partner.
Present status updates and highlights in the SAP Executive and Project SteerCo
- Knowledge of SAP ERP System
- Project Management
- Software Development Life Cycle Methodology
- Agile Methodology
- Accelerated SAP (ASAP) Project Methodology
- Manages project plan (timeline and activities), resources, stakeholders and cost.
- Coordinate with all necessary Systems and Applications vendor principals for SAP System Integration requirements
- Coordinate with SCM Team and other Transition Teams during actual purchase/implementation of various applications/systems.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Graduate of B.S. Engineering or Computer Science
- Min of 5 years’ experience in IT applications project/solution delivery or maintaining ERP and other business systems
- General knowledge of oil and gas business processes