- Graduate of Marketing, Management, or any business-related course.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint. (Preferably advanced level in Excel)
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Help to organize marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and sales training.
- Create reports for sales, products, and promo.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.