A Business Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the implementation of business objectives among the sales team. Their duties include comparing current sales numbers to desired quotas, delegating sales and marketing tasks among team members, and meeting with upper management to discuss business progress.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain current client relationships and identify areas for potential clients.
- Contact potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them.
- Develop new sales areas and improve sales through various methods.
- Research the latest in the business industry and create new opportunities to expand the business.
- Collaborate with the sales and design team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Train junior salespeople to improve sales goals and meet expectations.
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course.
- 1-2 Years Experience in IT Sales / Fresh graduates with good scholastic records may be considered.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep commitments.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Strong motivation and a positive approach to analyzing new business opportunities.
- Has confidence in presenting the company profile and its products and services to clients and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines, including written, oral, and email.
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to lead the project, use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Has a positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to compose professionally constructed documents using MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).