Under the direct supervision of the Group Sales Manager, the position is primarily responsible for managing corporate accounts that belong to the top 500 & 1000 corporations. Tasks include developing well-researched solutions for client’s business needs and immediately addressing all their issues and concerns to ensure revenue and a long-term business relationship.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates revenue through sales of products and services that include the following:
- Volume products (Computers, parts, and peripherals)
- Security Solutions (Endpoint Security, Gateway Security Solutions)
- Network Solutions (Switches, Routers, Network Management Solutions)
- Servers and Backup Storage
- Document Imaging Solution
- Other products and solutions that might be taken up by the company in the future
- Maintains and strengthens the relationship of existing accounts. Delivers revenue targets every month.
- Identifies and secures new accounts by targeting new markets, profiling and presentations.
- Employs and implements the opportunity acquisition process in vying for opportunities, which includes the following:
- Follows through leads by securing an appointment with the potential opportunity.
- Conducts preliminary product presentation, understands and identifies requirements, and determines client acquisition process, decision-makers, and competition.
- Formulates strategy on the solutions to be used, pricing, packaging, sales process, and decision maker to improve chances of closing the opportunity.
- Conducts and facilitates Standard POC Process, if required, which includes Solution Presentation, Pre POC agreement, Actual POC exercise, Demo Agreement Form, and POC Evaluation for none-Solution Products. For Solutions, coordinates and facilitates POC Process through Product Managers and CSD Department.
- Negotiates and comes to an agreement with clients regarding the details of the solution provisioning, including but not limited to pricing, after-sales support, packaging, availability, delivery, and terms of payment.
- Secures approval of Supervisor/S&M Manager for the lowest allowable percentage margin for proposals as well as other extraordinary concerns.
- Facilitates PO, Payment Terms, and Delivery procedure/schedule, which may include liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Ensures accurate Sales Requisition to avoid an error for a purchase order.
- Ensures and coordinates delivery procedures as per agreed conditions of the purchase
- Secure acceptance and conduct post evaluation survey (to ensure client satisfaction)
- Maintains a healthy relationship with clients by identifying, helping, and fulfilling their needs and requirement.
- Attends sales meetings and reports progress of activities as required by the Supervisor.
- Submits timely and quality sales reports and other documentation as required:
– Sales Status reports
– Lead Generation updates
– Client Call forms
– Profiling forms
- Develops forecasts and projections every month to establish/support sales and activity targets.
- Represents the organization in trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations as required.
- Studies and adheres to internal procedures, policies, systems, and methodologies.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree course. (Preferably IT course)
- Preferably with experience working in a sales role for 1 or more years in selling IT solutions/products. Fresh graduates with good scholastic records may be considered.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep commitments.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Strong motivation and a positive approach to analyzing new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills in all disciplines, including written and oral.
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to lead the project, use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with challenges and demands.
- Excellent time management skills.
- People-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to compose professionally constructed documents using MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in CRM software.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve Goals
- Fast learner and with a good working attitude