Under the direct supervision of the Group Sales Manager, the Sales Account Executive/ Corporate Account Manager/ Sales Representative is primarily responsible for managing corporate accounts that belong to the top 500 & 1000 corporations. Tasks include developing well-researched solutions for client’s business needs and immediately addressing all their issues and concerns to ensure revenue and a long-term business relationship.
Competitive commissions and incentives
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course.
- 1-2 Years experience in Sales ( preferably in IT Industry)
- Fresh graduates are welcome with good scholastic records may be considered.
- Excellent client management skills and ability to keep commitments.
- Excellent communication skills in all disciplines, including written, oral, and email..
- Has a positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to compose professionally constructed documents using MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).