- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree Course.
- 1-2 years experience in sales. fresh grads with a good scholastic record may be considered.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep commitments.
- Strong motivation and a positive approach to doing and analyzing new business opportunities.
- Has confidence in presenting the company and its products and services to clients and colleagues.
- Acknowledges and clarifies customer inquiries, requests, or complaints to ensure that needs are identified, documented, and addressed.
- Installation and assembling of PC.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Prepare Summary Helpdesk Report – daily & weekly.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in software and hardware PC support.
- With basic knowledge of LAN/WAN configuration.
- Knowledge in Helpdesk and Desktop Management.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accommodates call inquiries regarding maintenance and other support services.
- Flexible and can work with minimal supervision.
- Has a sense of urgency in addressing clients’ concerns and requirements.
- Must be willing to work and be assigned to different sites.