Under the direct supervision of the HR Supervisor, the position is responsible for filling up vacancies for Main Office requirements and assisting in ensuring adherence to “Going the Extra Mile” of Microbase employees. Provides first-level assistance in other HR facets like employee relations and employee development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Recruitment and Selection
- Fills up vacancies for Main Office requirements. Conducts interviews, prepares interview reports, and facilitates endorsements to hiring managers.
- Conducts character reference checks as required.
- Conducts company orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assists in spearheading the On-The-Job training program for CSD and Sales to address immediate manpower needs.
- Checks and coordinates attendance of agency personnel to accredited manpower agency.
- Assists in the Going the Extra Mile campaign.
- Conceptualizes programs to improve retention and work-life balance among employees. May propose communication plans to address departmental concerns and individual grievances.
- Investigates and prepares DA reports on selected major offenses and minor offenses including tardiness.
- Conducts exit interviews with resigned employees. Reviews trends and prepares analysis reports.
- Tags resigned employees to e-payroll.
Training and Development
- Assists in the conduct of training needs analysis as required.
- Spearheads the conduct of outsourced and in-house training of employees. Checks logistics and echo-training modules before the actual training.
Compensation and Benefits
- 2nd level support in processing company and government requirements and benefits (cash advances, government loans, health benefits, APE)
Graduate of Psychology or any related course in Human Resources
- At least 6 months to 1-year experience in Human Resources Management
- Fresh graduates with exemplary scholastic records may be considered
- Computer literate with a good level of skill in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks at once
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Basic knowledge of labor laws, selection process, training, C & B, and employee relations.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment