The position is responsible for prospecting, canvassing, and telemarketing prospective clients.
Immediately assists with queries, concerns, and needs of clients and ensures that they are properly accommodated.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Business Development Specialist
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop sales strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement sales plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyzes trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
1. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Business Studies/Administration Management/Marketing or equivalent course.
- At least 1-2 years experience in doing administrative jobs. Fresh graduates may be considered as long as with good scholastic records.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
- Good communication skills, both in oral & written English
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attentive to details and has good listening skills.
- Knowledgeable in basic selling techniques.