The Administrative Supervisor will act as the point of contact for all employees providing administrative support and managing their inquiries. This role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities, including event planning and organization, office and warehouse inventory and maintenance, registration and renewal of permits and licenses, general clerical duties and handling of the corporate and personal requests of the Admin Head.
He/She will supervise all employees under his/her helm and ensure the on-time and in-full implementation and delivery of the administrative services to the company.
The Administrative Supervisor shall report directly to the Admin Head for all administrative tasks.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Reminds and Safe-keeps important documents of the company including the contracts of nationwide offices and warehouses; organizes a filing system for important and confidential documents.
- Coordinate with the Company’s Legal Counsel for lease agreements, requests for Corporate Secretary’s Certificate or Board Resolution for various documentary and accreditation requirements.
- Ensures all offices permits and licenses are registered and renewed on time.
- Manages Field Office Associates or Messengers and Head Office and Warehouse housekeeping.
- Handles corporate and personal requests of and assigned tasks by the Admin Head.
- Manage and coordinate with 3rd party providers for the Head Office’s utilities (Water, Electricity, Internet, Landline, etc.)
- Ensures office supplies (Drinking water, Papers, Inks, Pens, Printers, etc.,) are maintained, including checking inventory and stocks and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Supervises the Administrative Associate and the Purchasing Associate for their tasks and deliverables
Office and Warehouse Responsibilities
- Monitors warehouse inventory and concerns within the warehouse.
- Manages and audits the Warehouse Inventory System for the Head Office Warehouse
- Supervises warehouse men and clients for the pull out and delivery of materials from the warehouse and their updates in the Warehouse Inventory System
- Prepares and submits a Monthly Warehouse Inventory Report to the HRAD Manager, Deputy General Manager and General Manager.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the direct superior from time to time.
Education: Must be a graduate of any four (4) year course. Preferably a graduate of Business Management
Experience: At least one (3) year work experience as an Administrative Supervisor/Officer handling General Administrative Duties. Experience as a Safety Officer is a plus.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Abilities: Computer literate, Proficiency in MS Office applications; Has initiative, exhibits objectivity and good interpersonal relations; Customer-centric; Has good communication competency; ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds and associated equipment
- Supervises and coordinates repair, maintenance and replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, etc.
- Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management
- Vendor management
- Oversee acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility – sanitation, air conditioning etc.
- Tracks facilities service requests and ensures that requests are completed within established timelines and quality standards
- Schedules and ensures completion of preventive maintenance
- Maintains a safe and effective working environment
- Able to develop and implement risk assessment plans in accordance with the requirements of the facilities management service he/she is supervising
- Review/update related policies and procedures and trains staff regarding the same
- Coordinates work to be completed by contractors and skilled trade
- Ensure that department circulars/ instructions/various policy letters issued is followed strictly by the concerned staff
- Ensure the timely billing to all payables are being processed
- Supervise and manage housekeeping and other outsourced personnel
- Ensure timely availability of office stationary/tea/coffee machine etc.
- Schedules and manages company service vehicles and provides work travel arrangements
- Monitors the inventory of office supplies, equipment and physical count
- Oversee and ensure that Internal and External Audit requirements are met and complied with
- Adept at planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to maintenance of office infrastructure and facilities
- Assists the department in project management, cost optimization and implementing business expansion plans
- Event Management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for employees, consultants, guests, foreign delegates, etc.
- Liasioning and coordinating with various departments within the corporate office and the projects
- Develop and implement risk assessment plans in accordance with the requirements for the facilities management service they are supervising
CORE BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES:
- Analytical: Systematic in their approach to understanding a problem
- Customer Focused: Considerate of the needs of users and stakeholders
- Collaborative: Able to work as part of a team and with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Effective communicator: Ability to build relationships based on common understanding
- Flexible: Capable of adapting to changing circumstances and expectations
- Honest: Truthful in the dealings with stakeholders
- Methodical: Detailed in the way they go about their work
- Candidate must be a graduate of any four-year course
- Has relevant experience in Administrative and Facilities Management
- Has working knowledge in permit/licenses, building, asset and maintenance management
- Can provide appropriate solutions to frequent concerns and complaints
- Has background in managing 3rd Party Service Providers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- Manage office supplies/stocks, PPE’s and place order (consumables and non consumables)
- Manage and maintain office equipment (i.e.printer/scanner/photocopier)Create/maintain, monitor and update admin inventory records
- Maintain a standard company calendar and schedule for pest control and AC cleaning
- Responsible in asset tagging and inventory of supplies and office equipments and appliances
- RECEPTION AND MESSENGERIAL SERVICES
- Manages reception services which includes
- Manage phone calls
- Book meeting rooms
- Receive and distribute mails, letters, billings, documents, parcels, packages etc
- Responsible in managing all messengerial and delivery services including courier services
- DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- Responsible in managing filing system or data management which includes all important and confidential company documents
- MAINTAIN AND PROCESS ONLINE ADMIN PROCESSES (through Kissflow)
- ANSWER AND RESPOND TO QUERIES OF EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS
- UPDATE AND CREATE OFFICE POLICIES AS NEEDED
- MAINTAIN COMPANY DATABASE AND REPORTS
- For expense and office budget purposes
- For presentation purposes with data and analysis
- SCHEDULE AND ARRANGE IN-HOUSE AND EXTERNAL CORPORATE FUNCTIONS/EVENTS
- MANAGE AND PROCESS ALL RELATED ADMIN BILLINGS
- Rentals (office and equipments)
- Electricity and Water
- SUPERVISION OF ASSIGNED DIRECT REPORTS
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience